Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

evicting tenants from flat in val thorens

Poster: A snowHead
Frosty the Snowman, true. But trial by snowheads can look like trial by lynch mob. We are poorly placed to understand fully all the circumstances behind a specific accusation.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
achilles, Agreed, but If in doubt I pay early.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wouldn't do that in restaurants. The coffee might be undrinkable.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
stephen buck, Did the management here inform you about the 10% commision for services rendered which is payable immediately!

......Now where's my fxxxing money Wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stephen buck, Congrats, now what are you going to do? A contract perhaps? I certainly seemed that airing this gave you a better response than you had before. As the company says "its good to talk".
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Glad it is sorted, but for goodness sake, if you do it again next season, sort out a proper rental contract, and a decent payment up front.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks all - I think I have learned my lesson for the future...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stephen buck, Have you not learned for the remainder of this season!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stephen buck,

Don't be a spoil sport, if you said you still hadn't seen the money we could get at least another 43 pages out of this one. Wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stephen buck, have you set up a wriiten lease for the present yet? wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi again - everything is all set up and fine for the rest of this season, thanks.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stephen buck wrote:
... and fine for the rest of this season, thanks ...

Careful, Stephen. Have you considered all 'worst case scenarios'?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hey everyone now that this problem has been sorted out I think that ADMIN should close this thread. Let's not start getting into WHAT IF!! cases. It is time to leave this to the people concerned and move on.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I wonder what the law on sitting tenants is like in France.....
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
..... when sitting in gondola cabins.

As far as I know, they evict you at the top. Although if you insist that you've paid the rent, you can probably continue the tenancy.
ski holidays
I know these guys personally, and i agree if they have not paid any money then that isn't right, but naming and shaming them and sending the heavies wound ways it not a mature or responsable way to handle any situation. Surely any problem can be solved more diiplomatically than that, and if you are willing to do so i am happy to be of assistance. But to be honest these are very easy to talk to guys and i feel that none of the above posts are necessary!!!!!!
Thanks
snow report
susiekelly, wecome to snowHeads..I hope it is all resolved now, as we all thought it was.
ski holidays
susiekelly, welcome to wonderland. They have paid the rent, according to the landlord on 13 Jan ...
stephen buck wrote:
Hi guys - I'm pleased and relieved to report that the balance of the o/s rent has just reached my account, so good news all round!

... but thanks for reviving this unutterably tedious affair.
snow report
David Goldsmith, indeed, but you were still adding your fourpennorth on 13th, 14 and 15th....let it lie!
snow conditions
susiekelly, Welcome to snowHead 's, glad you know the guys personally. You could possibly act as an intermediary should any fellow snowHead require you in the future! I did however think this was sorted.
snow report
stephen buck, AFAIK here it's normal for TOs to pay the winter's rental in full + a large damage deposit right at the beginning of the season. Food for thought another time.
snow report
easiski, That is what I understood also!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy