Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Places to eat in Tignes?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're over in Tignes Val Claret for one of the half term weeks, a group of 21.

Because it's half term, and because there's a fair few of us, we try to pre-book for as many evening meals as we can before we arrive.

So, as there seems to be half the snowHead world in resort at the moment; which places would you recommend? We eat in most places from pizza joints to swanky spots on the last night.

Cheers All

Marc
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Daffy's (near the Hotel Curling) is a fun Tex Mex place, nice bar, typical tex-mex type food.

I've had a couple of enjoyable meals in the Brasserie de Petit Savoyard (also near the Curling) - French and pizza.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mosha Marc, not sure if it is still there but we had a top meal and night out La Caveau during Christmas week 06/07. This was on your left about mid way between the Hotel Curling and the slopes/Evolution 2 and was very good, if a little pricey choosing a la carte but was worthy of a blow out – also played live late night Blues.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pizzeria 2000 and La Pignatta are both good if you like pizzas. I think they're owned by the same people along with the Bagus in Tignes le Lac
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy