Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bootfitter Recommendation - Les Gets (or Morzine)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After my first skiing trip last year and the agonising boots I hired - I thought I would struggle to buy a pair.

However Pierre at Vermont in Les Gets was wonderful. Very patient, knowledgable and willing to do whatever he could to the boots to make them fit.

Not only did i get the coolest boots in the shop (nice cream and silver dolomites) (not through choice though, they were the only ones he could adapt to fit!!) but he also changed my skis most days as I came back to him with more information about how I was progressing...

I started off on shaky legs, sticking to the easy blues and practising my turns to the end of the week tackling two lovely red runs (Rhodos and Belle **something**....really nice run!) with nice smooth and controlled turns....(only fell twice!)

So i can't wait to go back in april with ma new boots and grab another pair of the skis i spent most of the week with (the dynastar...very impressed...) and get up to avoriaz and mont chery and kick around s'more reds..

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

A very happy skiier!

xx
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy