Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scenic resort for walking/june shortish transfer any ideas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
firebug, thanks again for all that, you say not to go half board but do you think that this would make our stay a lot more expensive or is eating out reasonable, we don't go for super smart places we like nice clean places nothing posh at all. I can tell you love it there those walks certainly sound great we are really into mountainbiking but we don't fancy taking our bikes so we are happy just walking taking the atmosphere in Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Smile no probs

Eating out is quite reasonably priced. I suppose if you go half board at the Eden you're getting a pretty good deal on their food but even so I wouldn't want to do it every night.
Restaurants in Les Praz
http://www.les-praz-de-chamonix.com/category/eating-drinking/

and it's nice to eat in town as well, especially on a summer evening in the squares.

You could always hire bikes for a day if you wanted. Its brilliant for mountain biking and mid to late June (along with September) is the best time to go - not too busy but all lifts and trails are open.

A bit about it and hire shop details
http://www.chaletlaforet.com/summer/mountainbiking.html
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy