Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

help needed ski work required

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
been let down by T.O been put on the reserve list now looking for work this season consider anything legal!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gregt, Sorry to hear that what a bummer.

Reserve list doens't mean 'don't go' list but it will mean late start. I'd phone them up every couple of days as people break themselves with alarming regularity and can be often early in the season.

you're not the only one however - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1081462

This thread might be useful as has some suggestions for other places to look - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1065298

I assume you've come across www.natives.co.uk
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is a job being advertised on the jet2ski website for Niederau from the 2nd of Jan till end of season apartment free hope this helps.

The grafter
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I agree with Bertie Bassett. Phone them up and try all the other TO's too. They don't always advertise and often have people pulling out all through the season - i remember a couple of people disappearing on their first day in resort when I was a seasonnaire! I noticed this one the other day though: http://www.skijob.co.uk/interviews/interview_locations.htm
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
the grafter wrote:
There is a job being advertised on the jet2ski website for Niederau

I think that'd be us - nothing to do with jet2ski - see here .

Pretty sure it's only part-time so not much dosh but a fair bit of snow time... Cool
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Are you an instrcutor - if so PM me.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
afraid not yet need a few more years ski snowHead exp to become instructor
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy