Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

sad fat git seeks exercise - Skier's Edge any use ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
John Rivett,

I've wanted a Skiers edge for years and last year at the ski show put my money where my mouth is and bought one. They are pricey, they are very solidly built and will last for ever I reckon. You can get it on a months approval so if you dont like it you can send it back. I dont see that you can lose with a deal like that. I had a couple of questions so E mailed Graham Bell who answered them, normally the same evening. Great service.

Did it make me fitter? I do a fair amount of running anyway so consider myself reasonably fit. I have had a problem in the best with 'thigh burn'. Not this year (unless on tele skis, and noticed a big improvement there). I reckon I used it for about 20 mins 3/4 times a week before I went skiing on top of my usual running, and I'm convinced it made a difference to me.

Boredom is still a factor after a while and a TV/DVD/stereo etc will make its use more agreeable.

And like keroab says, get a big mountain series.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy