Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Megève:

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just arrived - and there's snow in the village (even a dusting down to Sallanches) snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
lucky man!!!! Do me a favour and pic up a Hop Pizza from Sallanches and courier it back to Hampshire for me, those pizzas are to die for.......Savoyade topping and 2 x 1664's to wash it down pls Very Happy Smile

Enjoy the snow....

David
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
On Rochebrune / Côte 2000 today. Pretty well everything open with a decent amount of fresh now and remaining fairly cold through the day. On-piste conditions fantastic; plenty of off-piste opportunities but the snow a little cloying. Things much fluffier on Mt Joly apparently; will investigate tomorrow.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well the snow receded steadily up the mountains after the first couple of days, till only Mt Joly and Côte 2000 had worthwhile skiing. And then came huge amounts of snow from Friday lunchtime to Sunday tea-time. It was thigh deep on the Calvaire (long since shorn of its piste markers) just above the village. Not horribly sticky either, but dry and light, obviously the more so at altitude. Nothing was bashed snowHead but loads of lifts not operating, some due to avalanche risk and others because they'd been closed a few days earlier and they wouldn't reopen them. Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
laundryman, glad you had a good time. Hope the lessons went well wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PG, very well indeed thank you, unlike the football where we (Cobham Veterans) lost 3-1 to Megève Veterans. Still, over two years we take it 6-4 on aggregate or 12-4 if away goals count double Cool. Next year's match will be highly competitive!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
laundryman, a few friends of mine were staying at Butlers in Megeve last week, James Harrison and a group from Christ College Ski Club. You wre lucky to have some fresh snow because the week before, according to James it was depressing and not worth a visit. Q where do you play football, the green fields of Jaillet?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dunk, I was skiing with James and the gang. The football ground is on the main road towards Praz. We played on Friday evening, before the snow descended to village level.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
laundryman, hey laundryman, were you in megeve for the season? I was working at the Rond Point if you happen to be anyone I know...? steph x
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Whitemoon, hi, not the season, just three and a bit weeks spread across the season, staying at the Soleil d'Or. I know all the guys and gals at SBS pretty well - been going for years. I guess it's likely we've seen each other at some point on/in slopes or lifts or bars (Pallas?) or restaurants, etc. Never been inside the Rond Point though, as far as I can remember.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy