Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Monterosa 23/24

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@archors, meteoblue thinks rain not snow Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm most forecast are saying quite a lot of snow. Maybe rain in the village though?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jesus Monte Rosa is in for some week

The beards and dreads are twitching in anticipation in Alagna I'd say
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks to be raining right now in Champoluc, hoping this quickly changes to snow! Flight in the morning.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wepowder sees good things in your future. The Wester the colder
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm in Champoluc at the mo, it's fairly wet snow at town level but I'm pretty sure it'll be good snow at altitude. Pistes were decent enough today with a good dusting last night.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
How's it looking this morning, @BenW_86?

Got a friend out there this week, and did think about joining him when I saw the forecast last week, but couldn't make it work.

Did you get the predicted dump overnight? And was it all wet / heavy stuff?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
https://ski-champoluc.com/webcam/ Champoluc looking great and still snowing!! Omw now
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Absolutely dumping!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Loads more on the way
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Awesome. Enjoy guys and girls Little Angel
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Afternoon skiing Champoluc today. Loads of snow which would be a lot more fun if I could actually see it .Laughing Only the two crest gondolas running today due to the very poor vis. Still had a lot of fun skiing the deep stuff off the side of C3 and navigating the bumps on the C1 black back into town where the vis was okay. Looking like it'll clear up a bit tomorrow so should be a great day.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Full day today and wow it was amazing. Snowed even more this morning so off piste deep and beautiful. Had a freeride lesson in the morning where he took me on some fantastic runs around Champoluc and Frachey. To be honest it was more of a guide than a lesson but still pushed me very hard and I learnt a lot. Completely knackered after though so the afternoon was tricky.

Headed over to Bettaforca and skied a lot just to skiers right of the lift which was good fun. Gonna try and make it over to Gressoney and the Punta Indren tomorrow.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Snowing most of the morning but very wet and heavy snow making the off piste tricky. Was hoping to get up the Indren at some point but it hasn't opened due to wind and looks like a storm tomorrow so sure it won't open then either which is a shame. Had a lot of fun in the trees in Gressoney mostly around the Seehorn lift though. And the side pistes down from Bettaforca into Staffal. Got some pretty gnarly shin bang which I'm hoping a near lethal dose of Ibuprofen will sort tomorrow.

With the storm forecasted tomorrow I was thinking of checking out Brusson Estoul ski area as I am actually staying in Brusson. I feel I've heard it's good fun in a storm anyone got any intel?
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Last day today. I did go to Brusson Estoul first but they haven't kept their snow very well and could best be described as dust on crust. Completely empty though at 9am so fun to carve a couple pistes with noone on them.

After a couple hours I went over to Frachey, it was raining heavy all day at village level and snowing heavy at resort level. Very windy at top level with bad visibility and super wet snow. Still had loads of fun around the trees at Taconet and the Alpe Mandria lift but had to call it at 3pm as soaking wet and cold. Pistes very bumpy as expected and slushy lower down.

Had a great time in Monterosa and definitely coming back, hopefully get a bit of sunshine next time!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy