Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best time of year to buy discount gear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snow and Rock currently have some good offers on.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
damanpunk wrote:
damanpunk wrote:
Looking to make some reasonably expensive arc'teryx or Helly Hansen purchases so I'd appreciate a heads up if anyone sees sales starting on either Smile

Just a heads up incase anyone else likes the look of Helly Hansen, they've had a sale on for the past while and just this week seem to have added a lot of more current gear to it.

I've bought an Elevation Infinity 3.0 Jacket (current season) for £408 that has an RRP of £680 so there's some good deals to be had!

Another update now the jacket's arrived, although the reduced price still made me wince the quality is really, really impressive. The warranty is more limited than Arc'teryx so I'm hoping I don't need to use it rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Also just got my wife a pair of Blizzard Sheeva 9s in 174cm, fitted with Look Pivot 15 bindings for £500. Online, seemed like a flash sale.

Not super cheap, but these are pricey skis and quality bindings to replace her knackered old Line Celebrity 90s with their equally knackered old Marker Jesters. Just had the delivery tracking thingy from the courier, arriving ce soir.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If anyone can get in to the store LD Mountain Centre in Newcastle has an in store only 40% off all ski and snowboarding gear this weekend. Was in yesterday and scored a new Avi kit and one of the Airblaster ninja suits that I’ve been eying up for year. Was miraculous I didn’t walk out of there with a new snowboard and bindings too
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Norrona have their outlet stocked with loads of ski stuff currently. Most of it 40%-50% off. You do have to be a member to even see the selection but that is a simple registration nothing more.

https://www.norrona.com/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy